.::My life::.

Sunday, July 29, 2007

In The…

In the darkness of self doubt,
I accuse.

In the darkness of obsession,
I accuse.

In the darkness of insecurity,
I accuse.

Lost in the darkness consuming my soul,
I accuse.

Lost in the Light you emanate,
I awaken.

Lost in the Light that is you,
I awaken.

Lost in the Light of Love,
I awaken!


©2007 Broomhilda

posted by broomhilda at|6:39 AM|

* * *

|

.::Navigation::.


Home
Disclaimer
The Clothesline Project - Help break the silence of domestic violence


.::About me::.

Some people live life in the fast lane. I live in oncomming traffic. This is my Poetry blog. It's mostly crap, but one or two showcase my brilliance. Be sure to check my home blog and sign my guest book. Feel free to leave a comment.

.::Guest Book::.


Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
.

.::I'm obsessed::.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com