.::My life::.

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

The Song of Other Worlds



Dancing in the circle at sunset,
the sky in crimson hue.
The song it comes upon me,
glistening like the dew.
I cannot hear the music,
nor can I hear the words.
I feel it in the depths of my soul,
the song of other worlds.
Worlds of flight and fancy free,
those worlds of imagination,
Worlds belonging to the trees,
and worlds of constellations.
Worlds that live within our minds,
our hearts, our souls, our being.
And worlds of crossing over
where my ancestors are singing.

posted by broomhilda at|1:31 PM|

* * *

|

.::Navigation::.


Home
Disclaimer
The Clothesline Project - Help break the silence of domestic violence


.::About me::.

Some people live life in the fast lane. I live in oncomming traffic. This is my Poetry blog. It's mostly crap, but one or two showcase my brilliance. Be sure to check my home blog and sign my guest book. Feel free to leave a comment.

.::Guest Book::.


Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
.

.::I'm obsessed::.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com